Summer break is upon us again at Casa KiP.
Here is the ambitious tentative agenda:
1. Reading--personal(Game of Thrones mostly) and with the kiddos(Kingdom Keepers)--DONE!
2. Sewing--practice sewing doll clothes.--DONE!
3. Quilting--finish at least one T-Shirt quilt.--Nope!
4. Knitting--finish a GoT knitalong, work on socks, work on doll clothes--Nope, Done!, Done!
5. Cleaning--work on the basement!--Nope!
6. Travel--hopefully get to visit the cousins and throw in some overnight trips too.--Nope!
7. Photography--work on getting some interesting doll pictures.--Done!
8. Stitching--finish my 12 Days pattern and work on some HAED stuff.--Nope!
9. Work on Smash books.--Done!
That is most of my list and on top of that I need to find some interesting things to do with the kiddos!