Monday, November 18, 2013

IHSW--November 2013

 
It's been a long time since I have done one of these weekends.  I actually have a new start this weekend--Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery's 12 Days of Christmas.  I am going to be working on the border and I want to get it done before the main subscription starts on November 29.  I'm hoping to use this piece to gear up for a big stitching project that I want to start in January, I think the fact that this project comes out in scheduled intervals will help me get back into working on a deadline.  I haven't had any stitching mojo in well over a year so I need to start with something small like this to build up my speed again :)
 
12 Days of Christmas(Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery)
Fabric:  Picture This Plus Crystal Ale, 32 count Lugana
Floss:  DMC and Weeks Dye Works
FPS 12 Days of Christmas

I was able to fit in some stitching time during football yesterday.  Only 2.5 more sides to go on the border.

6 comments:

Marcy said...

That border is so pretty. I look forward to more of this project as you stitch it. good luck!

Southpaw Stitcher said...

You've made a great start on your border. Beautiful stitching!

EvalinaMaria said...

Great start!

Caitlin Jordan said...

great stitching :D

Sam said...

Looks great Kim... I am enjoying working on this too. Wishing you a wonderful Christmas, Love Sam xxx

Joysze said...

That's a great start, Kim. What big project are you gearing up for in January? ;)