Saturday, September 08, 2012

Summer Knits

I finished a few projects over the last couple of weeks. Some, like Baktus, have been on the needles for quite some time(I know this is only a close up but the color was not reading when I shot from a distance):
  Baktus
 Color Affection was one I actually cast on at the beginning of the summer. It was something I worked on while my kiddos where at their martial arts class.I love the colors in this one. Three shades of Socks that Rock from my stash(my rather obscene STR stash). STR Color Affection close up
 Finally, I have Chickami from Chic Knits. It took me all summer to knit it and I'm pleased with the results although I would make some moderations next time. I would probably do it about a size smaller and use shaping.
Chickami
 Now that autumn is in the air I have been bitten by the sock bug. I am halfway through a pair for me then I have pairs on deck for both kiddos and DH.

2 comments:

StarSpry said...

These all look great! I really like the colors in your Color Affection shawl, too :)

Yarny Days said...

You have been buzy! Love the Baktus colors...