Monday, April 09, 2012

WIPocalypse 2012--April Edition



The current WIP/UFO list:

1. Ink Circles The Bramble and the Rose
2. Ink Circles Blackstone Fantasy Garden
3. HAED QS Swimming with Dolphins
4. HAED I Love Thee
5. HAED Eternal Promise
6. HAED Storykeeper
7. HAED TTK
8. HAED Misty Weniera
9. HAED Mini Home is Where the Magic Is
10. HAED QS Lovers (BB SAL)
11. The Drawn Thread 12 Houses Sampler--DONE

I finished 12 Houses Sampler(Drawn Thread) and worked on QS Lovers(see previous post for pictures--I didn't want to post the same thing twice).

I have also been knitting and even though this is a SAL I figured I would share what has been taking up most of my time.
Mitered Blanket--9April12
As you can see I have a TON of ends to weave in before I put this thing together then I have to get some backing fabric on it and mail it out to my cousin.  That's what has been taking up my crafting time over the last month.

Over the next month I am going to pull out one of my Ink Circles pieces, I think.

Posting Progress on the full moon dates for 2012:
January 9
February 7
March 8
April 6
May 5
June 4
July 3
August 1
August 31
September 29
October 29
November 28
December 28

3 comments:

Dani - tkdchick said...

Those knitted squares are so colourful

StarSpry said...

Your 12 Houses Sampler looks great! I like your knit squares, too. The baby blanket will be so cute :)

Yvon (jioya) said...

That are a lot of squares. Good luck with the job of weaving all of those threads in.

Hugs Yvon.