Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I'm Honored

Ronjja gave me the Liebster blog award.  I'm honored that she thought enough of me to do it.  Thank you :)

Here are the rules:

1.  Link back to the person who awarded it to you.
2.  Post the award to your blog.
3.  Give the award to 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers.
4.  Leave a comment on the 5 blogs to let them know that they have been offered this award.
5.  List 5 random facts that people don't know about you.


Here are my five(I have no idea how to tell how many followers a blog has, so here are 5 I read on a frequent basis):

--Starspry

--Sticks, Strings, & Crafty Things

--Jioya's World

--On My Needles

--Just Let Me Change That

5 Random facts about me. . .hmmmm. . .

1.  I love the beach and water.  I get mesmerized by waves, waterfalls, and running water.
2.  I love cupcakes--the fancier the better.
3.  I love to write stories just for me to read.
4.  I keep a daily to-do list on my cell with short and long term goals and I check it frequently.  It helps me reach goals and get things done.
5.  I love learning.  I am constantly trying to learn new things whether it's about crafting, writing, life, personal growth, fitness, etc.  If it interests me I spend a lot of time learning all I can.



2 comments:

StarSpry said...

Thank you, Kim! I liked reading your facts :)

Sam said...

Thank you Kim :)
I love following your blog too, and am amazed at how beautiful your needlework is (and admire your dedication to working out).