Thursday, March 08, 2012

WIPocalypse 2012--March Edition



In the last month I have started a new stitching project, 12 Houses Sampler from The Drawn Thread. That's the only stitching I have been doing because I have some obligation knitting to get done--God willing I will have pictures of THAT to share for next month :)

This is where I am at in 12 Houses:
12 houses 26feb12a
I haven't done anything on it since I last posted on it, so I'm just recycling the picture.

The current WIP/UFO list:

1. Ink Circles The Bramble and the Rose
2. Ink Circles Blackstone Fantasy Garden
3. HAED QS Swimming with Dolphins
4. HAED I Love Thee
5. HAED Eternal Promise
6. HAED Storykeeper
7. HAED TTK
8. HAED Misty Weniera
9. HAED Mini Home is Where the Magic Is
10. HAED QS Lovers (BB SAL)
11. The Drawn Thread 12 Houses Sampler

Posting Progress on the full moon dates for 2012:
January 9
February 7
March 8
April 6
May 5
June 4
July 3
August 1
August 31
September 29
October 29
November 28
December 28

9 comments:

Diane (di) said...

Kim, that is just beautiful.
Love the tree at the top.

MoonBeam said...

I love that Drawn Thread piece. I might have to stitch that one of these days!

Bobbi

Beth Pearce said...

That sampler is beautiful! I love the colors in it. Good luck on your knitting projects!

Yvon (jioya) said...

I love your little houses.
Good luck with the knitting.

Hugs Yvon.

Always smiling said...

Its looking good, love the colour you've chosen for the fabric..

And your pet peves were interesting. Here in UK,
men in supermarkets usually look as though they know what they are doing and those who don't have their wives telling them what to do!LOL
Hope you get to stitch some more this next month.
Chris

Miamina said...

Lovely project, well done on the progress!

milly said...

hello

your 12 houses project is looking great!

StarSpry said...

12 Houses is really cool! I love the tree. Good luck with the knitting!!

Dani - tkdchick said...

That is lovely!