Monday, March 19, 2012

IHSW--March Edition--After

International Hermit and Stitch Weekend:



I finished 12 Houses Sampler from The Drawn Thread:
Twelve Houses Sampler(Drawn Thread) 19March2012
I'm not sure about the chain stitch (on one of the trees), it looks good on the front but the tension is messed up on the back. I redid it a few times and I'm sticking with it as is. Now I need to get it to the framers :) This piece was just what the doctor ordered after my battle with QS Lovers. Speaking of. . .
QS Lovers(revised) 19March2012
I also brought HAED QS Lovers out. I am doing the Revised chart. I'm getting closer to the girl's face, in a week or so I should see how the changes look, so far the chart is exactly the same which is good because her face was the only problem.

12 comments:

Bea said...

That's a lovely finish. This is my first IHSW and I'm loving the various projects are working on. And it's great to find new blogs as well.

Yvon (jioya) said...

I love your little houses,and hope that you can find a nice frame for them.

Good luck with QS Lovers, the beginning looks very good.

Hugs Yvon.

Sam said...

Congratulations on finishing the little houses. Love it!

Veronica said...

Congratulations on finishing 12 Houses. It looks so cute. Don't worry about the tree. It looks fine and no one is gonna see the back :)

Hugs,
Veronica.

Diane (di) said...

Kim, 12 Houses looks wonderful. I love that charm and the chain stitch tree looks fabulous.

Congratulations on your finish!!

Anne said...

Gorgeous finish!! I love the colours in the Drawn Thread piece, especially the chain stitched tree!! Great QS too!!

Heidi said...

What a sweet finish. Love the 12 houses. So many hermits are working HEADs. You can see her face emerging and it is beautiful.

Hugs from Holland ~
Heidi...a fellow hermit

Jennifer M. said...

Beautiful finish! :)

Jen

Joysze said...

Congrats on the finish, Kim. Looks fabulous. :D

Lovers is looking good. I hope her face turns out better. :)

Mangogirl said...

gorgeous stitching :D

www.ronjja.com said...

You have been Liebster awarded!

Yarny Days said...

I am loving your sampler!