1. Mothers who dress like street walkers when they pick their kids up from school--thigh high boots, black shorts, black tights, leather jacket--I'm not kidding and said mother wears this ensemble frequently--although looking at the description maybe she's a pirate, or a pirate wench?
2. People that refuse to drive the speed limit, especially in the left lane.
3. People that HAVE to get around you on the highway only to pull in front of you and slow down by 20 miles per hour.
4. Men in the grocery store, okay this may be a generalization and my apologies to any man who knows what they are doing there. If you don't know what you're looking for, either ask or get out of the way.
5. People who are ordering food and have to ask about EVERYTHING, then keep changing their mind, then order something really basic after playing 20 questions and holding up a large line of customers who probably know exactly what they want.
Okay, just had to get those off my chest.