Tuesday, February 07, 2012

WIPocalypse 2012--February Edition



In the last month I have:

**Worked on my #9 piece, Home is Where the Magic Is, during IHSW.
BEFORE:homeiswherethemagicis(mini) 24jan12

Here is where I ended up on it before I switched up:
AFTER:HiwtmiMINI 5feb12

**Finished the first page of my #10 piece, QS Lovers; of course, I have since had to restart the page due to the fact it looks like someone slapped this girl in the face. I should have more progress on it next month.
Qslvrs 16jan12-completed page

Happy Stitching!!

The current WIP/UFO list:

1. Ink Circles The Bramble and the Rose
2. Ink Circles Blackstone Fantasy Garden
3. HAED QS Swimming with Dolphins
4. HAED I Love Thee
5. HAED Eternal Promise
6. HAED Storykeeper
7. HAED TTK
8. HAED Misty Weniera
9. HAED Mini Home is Where the Magic Is
10. HAED QS Lovers (BB SAL)

Posting Progress on the full moon dates for 2012:
January 9
February 7
March 8
April 6
May 5
June 4
July 3
August 1
August 31
September 29
October 29
November 28
December 28

8 comments:

StitchCat said...

Thats awesome work Kim :)

Yvon (jioya) said...

Home is looking good,i love to see how it will grow.

Good luck with the restart of QS lovers.

Hugs Yvon.

Bonnie Brown said...

great progress! and great list
I LOVE ink circles :) Hope you enjoy Blackstone as much as I did

www.ronjja.com said...

Oh, beautiful stitching! I love the colors on Home is Where the Magic is. Thanks for visiting my blog =)

Ziggyeor said...

Good progress and I like your monthly goal post too. Congrats on winning NaNo too!

Mangogirl said...

great progress :)

Dani - tkdchick said...

Great progress, some very intricate projects.

Hazel said...

Great progress. I found you on the IHSW blog. Happy hermiting this weekend! X