Friday, February 17, 2012

IHSW--February Edition--Before

International Hermit and Stitch Weekend:



I was going to work on my redo of page 1 of HAED QS Lovers BUT I decided to take this weekend and start something new. . .something without confetti stitching. . .something to cleanse the palette as it were. . .

My local cross stitch shop, Fancimats and More, had a trunk show a few weeks ago for The Drawn Thread, I may have picked up a few charts when I went over to check it out. One of them may have been 12 Houses Sampler and that will be what I am starting over this IHSW weekend.

Stats:
Fabric: 28 count "Summer Khaki" Cashel Linen
Thread: 2 over 2

2 comments:

Sherry said...

Beautiful project. Can't wait to see your progress.

Sam said...

Agree with Sheery - that is a beautiful project. Thanks for the link to the Drawn Thread. They have some lovely designs.