Monday, January 09, 2012

WIPocalypse 2012--January Edition

I have been focusing on my #10 piece on the WIP list. It was a new start on January 1. I am loving the big blocks of color at the top, I credit that for my progress so far--who knew you could get so far when the confetti monster isn't around ;)

Qslvrs 9jan12
Stats:
Fabric: 28 count, antique white evenweave
Stitched: 2 over 1, tent

If I can keep at the pace I'm going on this one, I should finish this page by Thursday which will let me move on to other things on my list :) I actually I have two deadline knitting pieces I need to work on so that's why I'm pushing so hard with this one now--I really want to be able to finish this SAL piece by the end of the year.



The current WIP/UFO list:

1. Ink Circles The Bramble and the Rose
2. Ink Circles Blackstone Fantasy Garden
3. HAED QS Swimming with Dolphins
4. HAED I Love Thee
5. HAED Eternal Promise
6. HAED Storykeeper
7. HAED TTK
8. HAED Misty Weniera
9. HAED Mini Home is Where the Magic Is

10. HAED QS Lovers (BB SAL)

Speedy stitching, everyone!

9 comments:

Yvon (jioya) said...

That's great progress, i hope to see more soon.
How do you like the clash of kings?
I'm now reading a storm of swords and hope to find the next book soon.

Hugs Yvon.

Alesia Matson said...

Oh, you really have done well. Good job!

Katie said...

Great Update! Beautiful stitching.

Diane (di) said...

Wow, your needles were smokin' Kim. Sooo pretty!

robindefender said...

Looks very pretty so far.

Beth Pearce said...

That looks like a great piece. Do we get to see your knitting projects too?

Ziggyeor said...

laughing at the confetti monster. I wonder if they're offspring of my rainbow tribbles. They look like they could shed confetti.

Mangogirl said...

great progress.

Joysze said...

Awesome progress, Kim! :D