Tuesday, January 24, 2012

IHSW--January Edition--Before and After

International Hermit and Stitch Weekend:




I did not get a lot of stitching time this weekend, a sick child tends to take up a lot of time. I put about 200 stitches in last night. Sorry the picture's a bit dark--it's dark and snowy here today.

Before:
Homeiswherethemagicis(mini) 19dec11

After:
homeiswherethemagicis(mini) 24jan12

I was going to restart QS Lovers over the weekend but I just don't feel like it yet. Maybe in February.

Happy Stitching!

7 comments:

Katie said...

Remember every stitch is one stitch closer to finishing. Hope your child is back to healthy soon.

TammyK said...

Aww... hope your sick one is better soon. Better a little progress than none :-) It's looking great.

Linda said...

wow..look at all the threads..makes my head spin lol
Love your barrette idea!

Joysze said...

You got a lot done despite of your sick child, Kim. Hope s/he feels better soon.

Sam said...

This is impressive. I would love to get some tips one day :)

Yvon (jioya) said...

You got something done and that's oke.

I hope your kid is feeling better now.

Hugs Yvon.

Gizzimomo said...

Every little stitch counts..... beautiful work!