Monday, December 19, 2011

IHSW--December Edition--Before & After

International Hermit and Stitch Weekend:



It's a new start for me this weekend. I can't wait to fit in some stitching time!

After:

Homeiswherethemagicis(mini) 19dec11

Stats:

Name: HAED Home is Where the Magic is(mini)Spangler
Fabric: 28 count white evenweave
Stitched: 2 over 1, tent

I had more time to stitch than I thought. This is my first "mini" and there is a noticeable loss of detail which is interesting to me because the piece still has 90 colors. I am interested to see how this stitches up. I like that it is fewer pages but I think I'll miss the detail.

Happy Holidays, IHSW Stitchers!

5 comments:

Dani - tkdchick said...

New starts are so exciting!

Yvon (jioya) said...

I will keep track of this one, i'm stitching the big 1, so it will be fun to see where the difference are.
I started at the bottom so it will be some time before we are on the same spot.

Happy stitching,

hugs Yvon.

Yarny Days said...

Nice! Looking forward to reading about the progress!

Joysze said...

Whoah, you got a lot done this weekend, Kim. Colors are fab! :D

Katie said...

Hello fellow IHSW. I love stitching on HAEDs too. Congrats on your start for the IHSW.