Thursday, December 22, 2011

2012 WIPocalypse

I have decided to get my stitching groove on in 2012 and in order to maintain motivation I joined the WIPocalypse.

The current WIP/UFO list:

1. Ink Circles The Bramble and the Rose
2. Ink Circles Blackstone Fantasy Garden
3. HAED QS Swimming with Dolphins
4. HAED I Love Thee
5. HAED Eternal Promise
6. HAED Storykeeper
7. HAED TTK
8. HAED Misty Weniera
9. HAED Mini Home is Where the Magic Is
10. HAED QS Lovers (BB SAL) **new start in 2012**

Since all of these are multiple page projects, I will be working on one piece until I finish a page and then moving on to another. The only exception to that will be HAED QS Lovers, it is the my HAED freebie SAL piece and in order to finish it by the end of the year I am going to try and put in at least 500 stitches per week. So most of my updates will consist of two pieces: HAED QS Lovers and whichever other piece I am currently plugging away on.

Posting Progress on the full moon dates for 2012:
January 9
February 7
March 8
April 6
May 5
June 4
July 3
August 1
August 31
September 29
October 29
November 28
December 28

1 comment:

Joysze said...

Great list, Kim. I'm going to enjoy seeing your pics. :D