Friday, November 04, 2011

Stitching Mojo has returned!

I haven't had the urge to stitch in a long time but lately that has changed and my desire to stitch has come back with a vengeance. I am testing out a rotation in preparation for the WIPacolypse in January. I finished the second page of this piece last night. That ocean floor is riddled with confetti but then again most of this piece is--lots of detail=lots of different colors :)

QS swimming with dolphins 3Nov11 by KnitterinProgress

Pattern: Heaven and Earth Designs, QS Swimming with Dolphins (Tate)
Fabric: 28 count evenweave
Threads: 2 over 1, tent
Pages complete: 2

In other news, Nanowrimo 2011 is off to a slow start for me. 2600/50000 words complete. Looking forward to some writing time tonight.

4 comments:

Xeihua (Sara) said...

Congratrulations on finishing your 2nd page :D it's looking amazing

AmyJo said...

A huge congrats on finishing your second HEAD page :) It is looking wonderful !

Mel in Dubai said...

Hi Kim, thanks for stopping by my "new" blog :). Swimming with Dolphins is looking fabulous.

Maybe I'll dig one of my QS out one of these days and dip my toe back in to stitching. I'm enjoying my knitting right now though so I don't think it will be any time too soon :D.

Joysze said...

Yay for the stitching mojo!!

She looks fantastic, Kim. :D