Sunday, May 01, 2011

Project Spectrum 5--Reds & Oranges

Project Spectrum 5 begins today! I have participated in a few and watched the creativity through all of them. It is such a beautiful project to follow and you can find more here, here, and on Ravelry.

This year the lineup is as follows:
May: Red/Orange
June: Green
July: Blue/Indigo
August: Pink/Purple
September: Yellow/Metallics
October: Cyan/Aqua
November: Black/White/Grey

One month is not really enough time to start and complete a project so I have chosen to start off trying to make progress on two current projects.

The Bramble and The Rose by Ink Circles/Floss DMC 115:


Rage's socks/Lornas Laces Shepherd sock in Satsuma:

3 comments:

Sara said...

So tempting...but I'm finally beginning to realize that I am terrible at alongs!

Lolly said...

Fabulous! I am actually thinking about some stitching too. This is beautiful!

Sam said...

your cross stitch is beautiful. And Rage has excellent taste!