Sunday, February 27, 2011

Turbo Fire--Month 5

I have finished the 20 week Turbo Fire schedule.

I really enjoyed this last month because of all the long cardio and HIIT workouts.

Overall, I loved the program and would recommend it to anyone who likes cardio and good music. Since doing Turbo Jam and Turbo Fire, my oblique muscles have never looked better. I have definitely gone down in my body fat percentage during this 20 weeks and I have lost around 10 pounds. Even better than all that, I went for my annual doctor's visit and my blood pressure is normal, all my blood work is normal, and I feel great :)

I guess all this working out 6 days a week really makes a difference. I am hoping in the next 20 weeks I see even better results :) I will continue with the program as written as well as adding some additional works on occasion(ie--when I have the energy).

2 comments:

WandaWoman said...

Congrats Kim! 10 lbs is awesome! It's great to see the changes in your body too, isn't it? I'm very happy for you and proud of you for continuing to stick to your fitness routine. Very awesome and inspiring!

CynCyn said...

GO KIM!!!

I"m inspired by you and Wanda. Maybe I should get these DVDs since I'm too lazy to go to the gym.