Saturday, January 01, 2011

11 in 11

I have been thinking about what I want to accomplish in 2011.

One of the higher priorities on my list is to finish some of my works-in-progress--it seems that I add to my works-in-progress, then start to feel overwhelmed by everything on the needles, then start something else to take my mind off it. I am going to change that this year. So 11 in 11 is born.

The rules are simple:

**I will finish 11 things before the end of this year(and if I finish more bonus).

**A finish in knitting = finishing a piece

**A finish in regular cross stitch = finishing a piece

**A finish in HAED stitching = finishing a page(trust me each page of these projects is more than the equivalent of another type of project).

What types of crafty endeavors do you all have planned for the next year?

No comments: