Monday, December 27, 2010

Final Finish of 2010


I made this pair of socks for my Grandmother to keep her toes warm this winter :)

Stats:
Needles--sz. 2, magic loop
Yarn--Online sock
Pattern--Classic Beginnings Socks for the Family

I am almost 100% positive that this will be my last finish for 2010 unless I have a major knitting binge in the next few days. I am going to be making a blanket square with the leftovers--that "may" get done before the end of the year if I actually have time to sit and knit.

And totally off topic but has anyone ever checked out this blog, And Then She Saved? I saw a news feature on it a few days ago and I think it's a brilliant idea although I don't think I could go as spartan as she did.

1 comment:

StarSpry said...

Yay! The socks look great and I'm sure your grandmother will love them :) I hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas!