Monday, October 04, 2010

Rest in Peace

Rest in Peace
Dreamcatchers Kahlua (aka. Cracky)
October 20, 1996-October 4, 2010

You sweet little bundle of energy. You were the most talkative, most high strung cat I have ever been around but you were so sweet. I will miss seeing your beautiful blue eyes, hearing your voice around the house, and hearing you purr when someone said your name(that's all it usually took). Letting you go is the hardest thing I have ever had to do. My head understands why I had to but my heart didn't want to.

I am glad that I was able to bring you home for one last weekend with your family, enjoying the sunny spots in the house, and soaking in all the love we could give you before your final journey.

I love you so much and I will miss you every day.

Good bye my sweet girl.

4 comments:

Stitch-n-Snitch said...

So sorry. :(

((hugs))

StarSpry said...

I am so sorry Kim :( I'm glad you were able to have her home one last weekend with you and your family.

CynCyn said...

Tearing up here, Kim. I hope you know she loves you too. I'm sorry you had to go through this; whatever time we have with them is never quite enough. And yes, you will miss her every day.

Fly free Kahlua!! Go play with Cosmo; he's probably missing his partner in crime too.

Mary-Kay said...

Kim, I'm sooooo sorry. It's so hard when this happens. Thinking of you!

May-Kay