Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Let's Go Pens!


I finally finished my Penguins socks. I started them when they won the Cup(2009) and finished one very quickly and then the dreaded second sock syndrome hit and I worked on the second one sporadically. I thought I could finish them while watching games last season but what I have learned is that I cannot knit a lot during a Pens game--I get too into the game. But they are done now, ready for pre-season which starts at the end of September!

I also started another pair of socks for my Grandmother. I'm trying to do them using the magic loop method. I'm not sure my gauge is the same this way but I am getting the hang of it.


In other news, I started a third round of P90X when my kiddos started school in August and I have finished the first month, starting the second this week. I just love P90X even though it is sometimes a pain to make the time to workout everyday--the results are more than worth it. Speaking of which, I need to go workout now.

2 comments:

StarSpry said...

I love your Penguins socks!! Your grandmother's sock is looking nice, too. Good job with the magic loop :)

Knitting by the Pond said...

I love the Penguins socks...the opposite heal colors are great! :)