Thursday, May 27, 2010

Summer 2010 Begins

The kiddos finished school and we are on to summer vacation stuff.

In addition to our usual summer stuff, I decided to have Diva and Rage make a list of 5 goals for the summer. Diva came up with her list without too many problems. Rage, on the other hand, has 5 "goals" that all revolve around watching TV and playing video games--consequently his list is still a work in progress--my definition of "goal" is more along the lines of trying something beyond your normal.

In the interest of being fair, I also made a list of 5 things I would like to get done this summer. Now I just have to get my husband on board--maybe that should be my sixth goal ;)

2 comments:

Sara said...

Goals give me the heebie jeebies lol.

CynCyn said...

you gotta admire Rage's attempt to get what he wants though. He's not a sucker, that's for sure.