Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Been Working on the Barn

Raising blanket, that is.


Guided tour(top row, left to right)
Pagewood Farms Sock Bite, Dream in Color Starry, STR Lightweight
Opal Harry Potter, Red Rocks Fiber Works(from Stacey), Three Irish Girls Sock
STR Medium Weight, Red Rocks Fiber Works, Pagewood Farms Sock Bite
Pagewood Farms Sock Bite, Colinette Jitterbug

I am probably going to keep cranking out squares to make one giant blanket instead of the two I was originally planning. Right now I have over 50 squares.

3 comments:

Sara said...

I love the barn raising squares, but the thought of putting them together gives me hives.

Sam said...

Looking great, and agree that on big would be perfect for you and Diva to snuggle under together!

Knitting by the Pond said...

I love your Barn Raising squares! I am really behind in reading blogs!! Hope you are having great weather! It is really cold and rainy here :(