Thursday, March 18, 2010

Trying to Cure SSS

I have had a severe case of Second Sock Syndrome(SSS) over the last year. I have three finished socks and none of them made a matching pair. I have started to remedy that.




Stats:
Yarn: Red Rocks Fiber Works
Needles: Size 2 dpns
Pattern: Rick, from Sock Innovation


And, although it's a little late, I have my picture for the Totally Useless SAL. I have added to both jars over the last month. Lots of red in the stitching jar thanks to the Bramble and the Rose :)

3 comments:

WandaWoman said...

Cool! Look at you go, congrats on finishing the pair. The socks look great!

CynCyn said...

love the colorway! you know about my idea to cure second sock syndrome, right? (not that I am a real sock knitter... i just have ideas). My intent was to match up 2 different cable or lace patterns and use the same yarn for it. Similar, yet different. Matched, yet not.... but ultimately, no need for second socks!!!

StarSpry said...

The socks look great! And I love your jars for the Totally Useless SAL :)