Friday, February 05, 2010

The Happiness Project

I've been hearing about this book in various places and I've been following the blog.

Happiness Project

I decided to read it and see if I was inspired--I'm still working my way through it but I'm fascinated. I love the idea of setting monthly, themed goals and adding to them each month. Although the book is a chronicle of the author's personal happiness journey, it could be tailored to fit anyone's personal goals. Even if you never read the book, you should take a look at the blog. I look forward to reading the posts every time they pop up on my bloglines.

Maybe I need to use what I learn in it to find a way to make time for all of the things that make me happy: knitting, stitching, reading, family time, alone time, exercise time, etc.

2 comments:

stitchinfiend said...

That is the first time I have seen this book. It sounds interesting.

Gretchen said...

I saw the nice mention of my book, The Happiness Project, here. I very much appreciate those kind words and you shinning a spotlight on my work. Thanks and best wishes,
Gretchen