Monday, February 15, 2010

Baby Knits

I've been working on some baby knits for my friend Sam's upcoming arrival. We had her shower yesterday so now I can unveil the the socks and hats I knit for her little one.


The pattern is a personal baby sock pattern and I used a few yarns: Dream in Color Smooshy, Pagewood Farms, ShiBui sock, and Socks that Rock.


These are too cute and very quick knits. It is the Handle pattern by Larissa Brown; I found it on Ravelry. I used Jitterbug and Opal Harry Potter yarn.

I also bought her a few other store bought gifties. Now we just need to wait for the little one to arrive!

5 comments:

Stitch-n-Snitch said...

Very cute! :)

stitchinfiend said...

They are adorable.

Sam said...

I am soooooo very grateful for all the gifts, and the great advice. I can hardly believe how many things you have knit for the wee one. Thank you soo very much. I am over the moon :)

Rima said...

So very cute!

Knitting by the Pond said...

Oh my gosh, the socks and hats are darling! Sam is so lucky to get such wonderful gifts from you guys!

Miss your laugh and stories!