Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Year in Review 2009

1. your best FO of the year:
Clapotis--I have been wearing it a lot. I'm even contemplating making another.

2. best FO of the year made by a blog you link to:
**It's not just one, I love seeing what Sam is up too. She always has a great finish to share and in spring 2010 she'll have a really cute "finished object" to show off.

3. best yarn you tried:
Dream in Color Smooshy

4. best book/mag/pattern of 2009:

Book:
The re-release of Fair Isle Knitting by the author-who-must-not-be-named

Magazine:
Oxygen
Vogue Knitting(Interweave has been very lame the last couple of years)

Pattern:
Bramble and the Rose--Ink Circles

5. best new technique or gadget you tried in 2009:
**Insanity by Beachbody
**P90X by Beachbody

6. top 5 inspirations--what five things inspired you the most over the past year?
**Insanity
**P90X
**Ravelry
**Tosca Reno
**JR Ward

7. designer who most amazed & inspired you throughout the year:
Cookie A

8. Challenges for 2010--what's next for you and your blog?
I plan on continuing my Challenges idea from this year. I'm still mulling over what my first few Challenges will be although they will fit into the usual categories: knitting, stitching, reading, writing, and fitness.

Just a few thoughts off the top of my head:
**continue working on shrinking my Mii
**another round of P90X Lean
**some sort of Olympic crafting challenge(knitting or stitching--still thinking)
**possibly some sort of finishing WIPs challenge

1 comment:

Sam said...

Thanks Kim :)
It's that March FO that's taking up most of my energy these days ;o) Can't wait to show 'BOB' off, when the time comes. (I'm thinking the knitting FOs will only trickly out in dribs and drabs after that point.)