Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Socktober--Follow up

I finished two socks in October. One I posted about the other day and the second is right here:


I also started another sock(nothing like having three pairs going on at the same time). It is the Braided Gem sock from Knitting Socks with Handpainted Yarn. I like the pattern but the yarn is another story. It's Mini Mochi from Crystal Palace. It's really soft and the color is stunning but it is a nightmare to work with. It splits, it has knots, and it is almost impossible to rip out.

3 comments:

Sara said...

I hate to hear that about Mini Mochi. I've been admiring it for a while. No amount of pretty can make up for not having fun while knitting :-(
The socks look great!

Rima said...

I love the colors! Great socks!

Julie Renee Holland said...

So beautiful. I haven't ventured into sock making yet, but these are inspiring.