Saturday, June 13, 2009

Unfinished Business

THEY DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE PENS WON THE CUP!

A very bright spot in an otherwise crappy day. I was actually out with the Knitting Crew at the time but it didn't stop me from celebrating even though I was in the middle of a restaurant(they had the game on at the bar and I kept checking updates on my cell). I got home, watched the game, and follow up celebratory stuff--thank you DVR--and, of course, ordered my T-shirt.

And the Detroit fans were such good sports--booing and all. Ah, victory is sweet. Isn't that right, my knitting friend/Wings fan who left this lovely comment a while back:

1) yes, I certainly hope it is a rematch of last years championship. I liked the end result. GO WINGS!

LETS GO PENS!

And thanks to everyone in the Lets Go Pens! group on Ravelry--sharing all this with you made the win even better! Enjoy the off season(I KNOW I will!) :)

1 comment:

CynCyn said...

I freely admit to being a poor sport. HMPH. I am glad that YOU are happy, but am NOT happy with the end result here.