Thursday, May 21, 2009

Playoff Knitting Version 2.0

Since I finished my Kai-Mei socks, I need something else to keep my fingers busy during my Pens games.

I started another pair of socks from the Sock Innovation book. Originally I was going to use Mini Mochi yarn BUT it was not working out at all. The yarn is too fuzzy and loosely spun to work for socks like these.

So I pulled out some Red Rocks Fiberworks yarn and now I'm in business.

I wasn't sure about the pattern showing up with this yarn but I like the way it's knitting up.

Stats:
Pattern: Rick, Sock Innovation
Needles: size 2 dpns
Yarn: Red Rocks Fiberworks

4 comments:

Sam said...

Like it? It's gorgeous in this yarn. Please can you bring this on Friday to admire in person?

WandaWoman said...

Pretty stuff. I love how this is knitting up. I may want to copy you!!

StarSpry said...

I think the pattern is looking great with this yarn! Can't wait to see the progress :)

CynCyn said...

I covet those socks. They are gorgeous!!

ps. I think your Pens and my Wings will be meeting up soon.