Sunday, May 31, 2009

P90X Classic--The Madness Continues

On April 20, 2009 I started a rotation of P90X Classic. The biggest difference between this rotation and the Lean rotation is that there are more weight lifting days than cardio days.

Now I was "supposed" to finish Phase 1 on May 17, but I actually only ended up doing about two weeks of Phase 1--one of which being the Recovery week. Life really got in the way. I decided to soldier on with this rotation and I started Phase 2 on May 25--I will tack Phase 1 onto the end of the program. So I suppose this isn't a "pure" Classic rotation but it's the way I'm going to do it.

I just love the challenge and I have aspirations of doing the Doubles rotation this Fall.

I will only be posting about this at the end of each Phase. It is summer break and the kiddos and I will be too busy for computer time :)