Thursday, May 28, 2009

Miscellania

1. Congratulations to my Pittsburgh Penguins for winning the Eastern Conference Championship. Now it's time to take care of the Red Wings! It's a rematch of last year's Stanley Cup final and it's going to be something to watch.

2. Diva "graduated" from 3rd grade yesterday and wanted to go to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner. I had never been there before and, oh boy, was it good. She also got a Build a Bear Lab.

3. They are now both off for the summer and I have no idea how I'm going to keep them busy over the next 2.5 months while still allowing myself some "mommy" time.

2 comments:

CynCyn said...

1) yes, I certainly hope it is a rematch of last years championship. I liked the end result. GO WINGS!

2) congrats to Lil (did we drop the Little?) Diva! (and how have you never been to cheescake?)

3) Camps. lots of 'em. Sleepover camps, if you can find them. :)

StarSpry said...

Congratulations Diva! I hope you all have a great summer, with lots of "mommy" time :)