Friday, May 15, 2009

Kai-Mei Playoff Knitting Finish

I finished some socks that I've been working on during the hockey playoffs. They are from Cookie A's book and I love the way they turned out.

Stats:
Yarn: Colinette Jitterbug(Blue Parrot)
Needles: size 2 dpns
Pattern: Kai-Mei(Cookie A)

I made the leg 5.5 inches long which is about an inch shorter than the pattern required and I'm glad I did or I would have run out of yarn. I loved the way the pattern worked; it was fun to try something different.

7 comments:

Stitch-n-Snitch said...

Gorgeous! :)

Sam said...

Oooh these turned out really nice!

Kim D Messick said...

Awesome job - they look complicated and lovely!

StarSpry said...

They turned out great! Nice seeing you last night :)

At Home Mommy Knits said...

Beautiful socks!

Wendy said...

That is a wonderful job you did on those socks! I love to do knitting too, only I have less time to do this too.

WandaWoman said...

Those socks turned out so very cute! With the Jitterbug, you can't make the cuffs very long, with the short yardage. Glad you had enough yarn to finish them out. I might have to make that pattern next!