Sunday, March 01, 2009

P90X Lean: Weekly Update

I started my last phase of Lean this week.
As of 60 days:
**I have lost 5 pounds
**I have lost 1.5 inches off my waist
**I have lost 2 inches off my hips
**I am definitely stronger and I am meeting a lot of the goals I have set for myself as far as strength training goes.

This week:
Monday: Chest and Back, Ab Ripper
**I had not done Chest and Back prior to this week. I really liked it.

Tuesday: Alternate Cardio
**Cathe's Cardio Fusion premix(48 minutes)
**2.5 mile walk with the kiddos

Wednesday: Shoulders and Arms, Ab Ripper
**I love Shoulders and Arms. I think this workout and Legs and Back are my favorites.

Thursday: Yoga
**This workout is definitely helping with stress. It is so nice to be able to focus on nothing but holding positions for an hour and a half.

Friday: Rest
**I worked out late last night and I had plans today so I'm switching up my rest days.

Saturday: Core Synergistics
**I don't know what it is with this workout lately but I feel like I'm dragging through it. I have been running it over in my mind and I think a lot of it has to do with my less than stellar diet as of late. I don't think I'm fueling my body the right way to get through this workout.

Sunday: Plyometrics AND Stretch
**two hours this morning. All caught up and ready for next week.

2 comments:

WandaWoman said...

Congrats on the inches and weight lost!

Crystal said...

Hi! I just started P90X this past week, so you're way ahead of me. Congrats with the weight/inches lost!