Friday, March 20, 2009

Happy First Day of Spring!!

Bring on the heat, I say. I love hot weather :)

************************************
Waiting for inspiration. . .

I have been pondering what I want to do after I finish Provence Sampler. Now, of course, I have plenty of stitching WIPs to keep me busy but, much like knitting, you could always add one more, right?

So here are the 5 pieces I'm deciding between right now(and, no, I won't start them all):

1. Rhapsody in Red(Sampler Cove)
2. Thriller(Sampler Cove)
3. Cirque des Circles(Ink Circles)
4. Cirque des Triangles(Ink Circles)
5. Cirque des Carreaux(Ink Circles)

Oh, and if anyone can be tempted here are some freebie links from both of these designers:
Sampler Cove Freebies
Ink Circles Freebies

And if you are looking for inspiration check out the Ink Circles Gallery(especially the Cirque des Circles one).

1 comment:

Knitting by the Pond said...

I vote for Rhapsody in Red......I love red and white! You are so talented! I love seeing your cross stitch projects!