Sunday, February 22, 2009

P90X Lean: Weekly Update

My workouts got rearranged this week due to the fact that I had a monster cold which knocked me out for two days of the week. This was also my second recovery week.

Monday:
**Yoga

Tuesday:
**sick

Wednesday:
**sick

Thursday:
**Core Synergistics

Friday:
**Cardio X
**Stretch

Saturday:
**Cathe's Kick Max(cardio only)

Sunday:
**unintentional off day, I decided to go out to a late lunch with my husband--at PFChangs--and no kiddos(I love them dearly but there is definitely something to be said for a couple hours of adult conversation).

3 comments:

CynCyn said...

is today not your BIRTHDAY?!?!?!? I hope you are feeling all better and get to do some celebrating!

Sam said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you are being spoiled rotten by loved ones :)

Carl Daikeler said...

Sorry about all the sick days! But your consistency and efforts seems solid nonetheless!

Next Saturday, is it possible you could join us (March 7th) for a massive online workout, and help get the word out?

I want to get leaders like you to the Beachbody WOWY Gym (www.wowy.com) to break the record of people working out at the same time, Saturday March 7th at 11AM ET/8AM PT.

It would be great if you can make it and bring some people with you! And thanks for helping us promote P90X!

Carl Daikeler
CEO-Beachbody

www.end-the-trend.com