Sunday, February 15, 2009

P90X Lean: Weekly Update

Days 43-49

Core Synergistics:
**505 calories burned

Plyometrics:
**533 calories burned

Chest, Triceps, and Shoulders/Ab Ripper:
**499 calories burned

Rest

Yoga:
**270 calories burned during the moving asanas(spelling?); I took the monitor off during the standing asanas.
**I almost skipped this workout due to a lot of personal goings-on over the last couple of days but I decided to push my way through so I wouldn't get behind and I'm glad I did because it really helped clear my head.

Legs and Back:
**460 calories burned

Cathe's 4DS: Double Cardio Premix, Core Max/Section 1:
**457 calories burned

*************************************
Next week is my second recovery week and I'm more than halfway through the program. Hurray!!

1 comment:

WandaWoman said...

Yay! I'm glad you were able to push through and do yoga. What does a recovery week mean?