Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Wii Fit or should I say Mii Fit

We got a Wii for Christmas. I could say that it was just for Diva and Rage but that would be a lie because Mr. KiP and I like it too.

Our neighbors have a Wii Fit. We could not find one before Christmas but, God Bless my neighbor, she found one for us right after Christmas.

Now, here's the thing with the Wii Fit. Your little Mii plumps up like a softball(or at least mine does) EVERY time you take a body test. Now if that isn't motivation to lose weight I don't know what is. You should witness the laughing and hilarity Diva and Rage have at my and Mr. KiP's expense. Rage just keeps yelling over and over, "You two are so chubby." Then laughs himself off the couch and onto the floor.

So a NEW Challenge for the Year:

***Get my Mii to look more like I think it should(which is not like a softball with skinny arms and legs)***

****************************
P90XLean--Day 17: Shoulders and Arms, Ab Ripper

Seems like I'm getting stronger every time I workout. I pushed hard today using 10, 12, 15, and 20 pound dumbbells. Ab Ripper was actually bearable today.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I was playing with my brother's Wii Fit that he received for Christmas and the same thing happened to me. It is pretty humiliating and a great motivator.

Even better though was that we first had the balance board set up on the carpet (not a hard surface) so it underestimated my weight by a good 15 pounds. When we fixed it by putting the board under the balance board and the Wii took an accurate measurement of my weight, it ask me to put down whatever heavy thing I was holding. Believe me, I'd be happy to put down that 15 pounds, but it's just not that easy. :-)

WandaWoman said...

This Wii Fit is sounding more and more masochistic with every story you tell about it. Way to go with continuing your health goals to becoming for fit!