Tuesday, January 20, 2009

What a fantastic day!

It's a beautiful day here in Colorado and I'm pretty sure we're in the minority when compared to the rest of the country. It's almost 70 degrees and not a cloud in the sky.

And to make this day even more special--the Inauguration of our new President. Thank God. It is so refreshing to listen to a president who can speak without sounding like he just rolled off a turnip truck.

Bring on the change, Obama!!!!

********************************
P90X Lean: Core Synergistics

I have not worked out yet today. I took my usual workout time off so that I could sit and bask in the glory of the inauguration speech; I'm tearing up just thinking about it. I LOVE a good public speaker and we haven't had one since Clinton. Anyhow, I'll be working out before dinner.

1 comment:

CynCyn said...

That's what made his stumble during the ceremony even more strange. Made sense when I found out it's b/c the other guy messed up!!

I can actually follow this President's thought process. How refreshing. And listening to him doesn't make my blood pressure shoot up. YAY!!