Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Super Secret Knitting

I am in the process of working on some gifty knitting, so I can't put up pics of it yet but I will as soon as I'm finished and the recipient gets it :)

Tonight I plan on planting my behind in front of the TV and knitting while I watch the beginning of the new round of The Biggest Loser.

*******************************************
P90XLean: Day 9: Plyometrics

Today, on the recommendation of my sister, I did Plyometrics instead of Cardio X. Much, much better and by that I mean harder. That is the kind of difficulty I'm talking about when it comes to a cardio workout. Lots of jumping, lots of feeling it in my legs, and lots and lots of sweating :) I love finishing a workout and wanting to collapse on the floor, crazy huh?

1 comment:

Stitch-n-Snitch said...

I don't mind the working out part, but it's the sweating I don't dig. I'm glad the workout's keeping you interested and motivated! :)