Monday, January 05, 2009

Sheepy Goodness

I have a sheep collection. It started out small but it seems to grow. Around Christmas time I added a few more items to my "flock".



Notice the very cool "black sheep" blanket--NICE! They are all from Bath and Body Works if you're curious.

I have visions of someday having a crafty/book room all to myself where I can be surrounded by books, yarn, stitching supplies and finished pieces, and my sheep :)

*************************************
P90XLean--Day 8: Core Synergistics
I made it through week one. I'm two pounds lighter and sore but I'm enjoying the challenge. Since I am getting more familiar with the program, I pushed myself harder this week. I added weight and reps where I could--trying to improve a little on my performance last week.

3 comments:

Knitting by the Pond said...

Love your new sheep! I collect sheep too. I just love them :)

Nicole said...

I have the big and little white Lambies. My parents bought me the little black lambie for Christmas. I didn't know that there are grey w/ black face and cream w/ brown faced lambies, as well. I'll have to keep my eye out for those. They're so cute and smell so good!

I've enjoyed your daily posts recently!

Mel in Dubai said...

Cute sheep! You'd love my knitting bag which is in the shape of a sheep :)