Monday, January 19, 2009

Mother/Daughter SAL Weekend

I pulled out my Provence Sampler to work on while I was teaching Diva. I figured it was simple and I wouldn't get angry if she interrupted me(unlike with a HAED piece where I tend to get cranky if anyone bothers me while I'm working).

Before(clickable thumbnail):
Provence Sampler 25June08

After(sorry it's so blurry, it's the best from what I took):


Diva's Progress:


Not too bad for her first ever foray into cross stitch :)
And she chose metallic thread. Any of you who have ever stitched with it know what a nightmare it is. It doesn't stay on the needle very well and it doesn't really lay nice without a lot of work but she seems okay with it. Cotton floss will be a piece of cake for her after this.

*********************************
P90XLean Day 22: Yoga Recovery Week #1

Yoga was tough today. My balance was off. I don't know if it was because I was tired or what? I still plowed through though.

4 comments:

CynCyn said...

GO Diva! Do you know what design she has in mind?

Knitting by the Pond said...

That is so sweet! I am curious about her design too :)

WandaWoman said...

it looks great!

Rima said...

Looks super! You have some patience...