Sunday, January 04, 2009

Getting Back in Order

I spent all day today putting away the Christmas decorations. The only thing left up is the tree itself and I need DH's help to get that undone. It's always sad taking down the Christmas tree but at the same time I'm amazed at how much space it takes up.

Diva and Rage head back to school tomorrow. They have actually been pretty well behaved this break but I think that has more to do with the fact that they got a Wii for Christmas--that thing is awesome! As someone who grew up playing Atari, I'm always stunned at how cool video games are now.

If you're heading back to work tomorrow, don't work too hard :)

*****************************************

P90XLean: rest day. I had the option of rest or a DVD called Stretch X. I just ran out of time and desire to workout today.

1 comment:

michaele said...

I can't wait to get my living room back when the tree comes down. It was great for the first few weeks, but now I'm over it.

Happy New Year!