Friday, January 30, 2009

Blocking

I blocked some knitting finishes today including part of the mystery gift project. I'll post about all of it tomorrow after it dries. I can't believe it's only the end of January; this month seemed so incredibly long to me.

Oh, and I receive the Carreaux cross stitch pattern today--just as lovely in person.
*************************************
P90XLean--Legs and Back, Ab Ripper

This workout has made it's reappearance in the rotation. I made it through with the same weights I used before my recovery week(15 and 20 pounds). There was much cursing and complaining on my part so I'm thinking that's how I know if I'm "bringing it"--when I want to throw something through the screen but I'm incapable of it because I have to concentrate so hard on what I'm doing.

No comments: