Thursday, December 04, 2008

Twilight

I bet you thought I'd be talking about the movie again--well you'd be incorrect.

I bought the soundtrack the other day and, unlike the movie, I loved it! It's a great mixture of mellow and rockin' tunes.

My personal favorites, so far, are:
Supermassive Black Hole--this song just plain rocks
Full Moon--this one is an odd one because it goes completely against everything I usually listen to
Leave Out All the Rest--not surprising since I have 3 Linkin Park CDs
Go All the Way(Into the Twilight)--Perry Farrell, who knew he'd still be cool. I loved Jane's Addiction. I'm actually listening to this one as I type this, love it!

So, even if you really disliked the movie the soundtrack is worth a listen.

1 comment:

Stitch-n-Snitch said...

I'm getting the soundtrack for Christmas, and I have to fight the urge to fish it out from under the tree! As always, I agree with all of your comments about the songs. :)