Thursday, December 18, 2008

Crazy Week is Coming to a Close

And the icing on the cake is knitting time with the crew. I'll be cooking up a storm tomorrow.

We just got back from Diva's choir concert and boy did that bring back memories of my time in band. It was a lot of fun once I got past the stench wafting our way. There was this person sitting behind us who must smoke at least a pack a day because this person absolutely reeked of cigarettes. Do smokers realize that the smoke smell sticks on them all the time? Their skin, their clothes, everything? I tried not to breathe through my nose the whole time(which I'm sure was really attractive) but I still got a good whiff at various points during the concert. I guess the saving grace was that the concert was only an hour long.

I'm off to bed. I'll put up come cookie pictures when we're done with them this weekend :)

Oh, and I got 95% of my gift wrapping done. That is a huge undertaking and I'm usually doing it late into the night on Christmas Eve so I'm thrilled with myself right now.

No comments: