Monday, November 10, 2008

Creature Comforts

What could be better than sitting in a comfy chair with a good read and a mug of something warm and steamy?


I picked up the new issue of Artful Blogging today and while I was in Barnes and Noble I wandered into Starbucks and what did I find:


Only the coolest cable knit mug which I had to have.

I also got a new Laurell Hamilton book(the next in the Merry Gentry series) and Mary Englebreit's Home Companion--which has a great article on Amy Butler in it. And if you haven't seen Artful Blogging before check it out. It is kind of pricey but you could get a Starbucks and read it at the book store. I just found this magazine with the Autumn 2007 issue and it really is worth the $14.99. The pictures are stunning and the articles are interesting--makes me want to be a "real" blogger ;)

9 comments:

Michelle said...

WOW. Love the mug. How's the magazine? I think I picked that up once on your recommendation and loved it. Hope you are having a good one.

Mary-Kay said...

Now I need the mug, and the mag, and the socks in the post below. This is a stick-up. Hand 'em over!

Stacey said...

Love that mug...gotta go run out and get one! :)

Mel in Dubai said...

Wonder if the Starbucks here would have anything so cool? Might have to check the one out in Borders tomorrow :)

StarSpry said...

What a cool mug! Artful Blogging sounds like an interesting magazine; I'll have to check it out.

Nice Horcrux socks :D

Laura said...

Totally cool mug!

Sam said...

oooh, just hinted to Joe that the mug would be a great stocking stuffer. Clever Starbucks!

CynCyn said...

i'm late to the party!! but i wanna mug too! i'm waiting for LKH to finish Anita so I can start her other series.

CraftyCarole said...

k.. sending the pic of your mug to DH for Santa to bring me... LOVE IT!