Wednesday, October 01, 2008

September Wrap Up & October Goals

September Wrap Up:

Knitting:
**finish 4 squares--finished 3.5
**finish a pair of socks--nope, but Socktober is coming up
**start some gifty knitting--DONE

Stitching:
**QS Swimming with Dolphins for the HAED SAL Challenge weekend--DONE

Reading:
**finish 2 books--DONE, finished 3

Other:
**lose 5 pounds--lost 3
**finish my 3600 minutes in 60 days challenge--ended up with 2498, so I fell a little short but I'm really not that upset about it. I will definitely push harder for the next round.

October Goals:

Knitting:
**one pair of Socktober Socks
**gifty knitting

Stitching:
**HAED SAL Challenge--QS Swimming with Dolphins

Other:
**lose 5 pounds
**finish half of my new 60 in 60 challenge

1 comment:

WandaWoman said...

I think just by having the goals really helps to keep you focused. Good job on losing 3 lbs and keep up the good work. Good for you!