Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!



This year Little Diva was ready to jump into the world of pumpkin carving. She chose the emoticon ;), we chose to put it on the pumpkin facing the traditional way rather than sideways. I think she did a great job.

And Rage, with possibly a little prompting from me--his personal pumpkin carver, choose a skull and crossbones. I loved carving that and I'm so glad he picked it because I would have had to go buy another pumpkin to do it myself if he didn't.

We are being blessed here with extraordinarily nice weather for this late in the year and I have a feeling that our Halloween will be loaded with lots of Trick or Treaters.

Nice weather + Halloween on a Friday = Lots of kiddos

Don't overdose on candy everyone :)

Happy Halloween!

5 comments:

Stacey said...

Nice skull! ;)

StarSpry said...

Happy Halloween! I love your skull & crossbones pumpkin!! Little Diva did a great job, too :)

Stitch-n-Snitch said...

LOVE the skully pumpkin!!!

WandaWoman said...

Wow, both pumpkins look great. If I had to carve anything, it would not turn out as well.

You missed out last night. I bought some Cornzappin pop corn. Seriously good stuff.
I hope LD and Rage had a great Halloween.

And I have to go to WalMart today. Might have to look for that bag. I have developed a bag habit being friends with all the knitters and less expensive is the name of my game! Haha.

Rima said...

Those pictures look so good! Good job... I especially like the skull and bones. Lovely work.