Monday, September 01, 2008

Is Summer Really Over? August Wrap-up/September Goals

August Goals:

Knitting:
**no new cast ons--DONE--I finished 1 Barn Raising Square and 1/2 a sock.

Stitching:
**QS Swimming with Dolphins(SAL weekend 8-11)--DONE
**Provence Sampler(SAL weekend 15-18)--not done, kept working on the above QS and consequently eliminated myself from the HAEDless SAL.
**TT K (2 QS Wednesdays)--not done, see above

Reading:
**finish 2 books--D.O.N.E.
I read:
Breaking Dawn(Meyer)
Acheron(Kenyon)
Lover Awakened(Ward)
Lover Eternal(Ward)
Lover Revealed(Ward)
Eat-Clean Diet(Reno)
Eat-Clean Diet Cookbook(Reno)--very little actual reading here
Eat-Clean Diet for Family and Kids(Reno)
Lover Unbound(Ward)

Other:
**workout for 1800 minutes--1396/1800--I need to pick up the pace if I intend to meet my goal of 3600 minutes total by the end of September.
**lose 5 pounds--lost 3


September Goals:

Knitting:
**finish 4 squares
**finish a pair of socks
**start some gifty knitting

Stitching:
**QS Swimming with Dolphins for the HAED SAL Challenge weekend

Reading:
**finish 2 books

Other:
**lose 5 pounds
**finish my 3600 minutes in 60 days challenge

1 comment:

WandaWoman said...

You made great progress on your goals Kim.